At the Carnegie Arts Center we are preparing for another exciting season of world-class exhibitions, educational programs, entertaining events, and service to the community. We invite you to join us!
We are seeking sponsors for our 2017-18 season. Included with sponsorship is advertising recognition in our printed program, On View at the Carnegie. The season program presents the exhibition schedule of international and regionally acclaimed artists along with a preview of engaging lectures, classes, concerts, films and family events planned for the season (September 2017 through August 2018). Businesses and individuals who become sponsors will be recognized as a supporter of one of this region’s most important educational and cultural assets.
Did you know?
- Carnegie scholarships provide an 85% cost reduction for low-income students.
- More than 3,000 school students, from schools throughout Stanislaus, Merced and San Joaquin Counties, participate in our popular Discover Art field trip program each year.
- The School Bus Fund pays the cost of transportation for any class that requests a field trip.
- Over 100 students, grades K-12, participate in the annual youth exhibition, Ready, Set, Show!
- Partnerships with regional organizations such as Central West Ballet, Modesto Symphony, LightBox Theatre Company, MoSt Poetry Center, and CSU Stanislaus, allow the Carnegie to present low or no-cost performances of music, theater, dance and poetry for all ages.
Season Sponsors help us cover costs for these important activities and more!
On View at the Carnegie 2016-17, featuring our most recent season sponsors, has already gone out to over 2,000 Carnegie visitors and serves as an informative resource all year long. Our e-newsletter is sent to more than 2,500 readers twice each month, while our Facebook, Instagram and Twitter sites have an additional 2,600 followers and provide a platform for ongoing sponsor recognition. Top tier sponsors ($1,000 and up) are featured on the entrance wall of the Ferrari Gallery for the entire season of exciting exhibitions. A complete list of sponsor benefits for tax-deductible donations ranging from $250 to $10,000 is available on our website, here.
The deadline to secure sponsorship is July 31, so don’t delay in getting your confirmation to us.