Our Centennial Membership Drive will be drawing to a close at the end of 2016. We are just a few members shy of our goal for the Centennial Year. The special Centennial Friend membership price of $100 for a one-year membership will be gone after the first of the year, so don’t wait to sign up!
Centennial Friends receive all the benefits of our regular Friend level membership – including free admission to all exhibitions, 10% discount on gift shop purchases and art classes, reduced prices on tickets to most Carnegie events, and participation in the North American Reciprocal Museums program. (Learn about the great NARM program here.)
The most important reason for becoming a member of the Carnegie is to show your support for the amazing work that is going on in the arts around our region! The Carnegie is
- presenting high-quality exhibitions and events for the entire Central Valley region
- bringing school children from across Stanislaus, Merced and San Joaquin counties to experience the visual arts and live theater.
- providing free activities for families to share and be creative together.
- giving classes for students young and old (many of whom receive tuition assistance through our Express Yourself! Scholarship Fund).
- hosting a variety of regional arts groups with space to practice and perform at low or no cost.
None of that would be possible without our fantastic members!
As we approach our Centennial membership goal, we have set aside a special prize for the 100th new member to join – a fantastic Carnegie gift bag with some fun items from our gift shop. Click here to see all the membership levels and benefits – you won’t be disappointed!
If you are a member already, encourage family and friends to join you in supporting the Carnegie, or give the gift of membership to someone you know who is passionate about the arts and what the Carnegie brings to our community.
Be sure to join us on Friday, December 2, for our annual Holiday Party – members and their families come together on the Carnegie Plaza for warm food, warm drinks, and a great time watching the Downtown Turlock Christmas Parade. Watch your mail for details!